Top HR Conferences to Attend in 2018

Namely

To help you find the conference that’s right for you, we’ve rounded up the top upcoming HR conferences across the country (Events with an asterisk indicate that Namely will be in attendance—we hope to see you there!) 1. HCI 2018 Workforce Planning & People Analytics Conference Miami, FL | February 27-March 1 Are you tasked with the responsibility of growing your company's workforce this year?

Transform your culture: Lessons from a cooperative, First Credit Union for #CeridianCXDay

Ceridian

Develop leaders to be coaches. Sandra has an executive coaching certificate from Royal Roads University. First Credit Union integrates “the coach approach” into all its one-to-one and performance discussions. The coach approach is all about asking the right questions and enabling employees to discover their own accomplishments and areas of improvement. But, as pointed out in a recent post on Fast Company by Renee Robertson, coaching is not criticism.

Key Roles and Responsibilities in an HR Department

Pingboard

The human resources department is responsible for designing and implementing HR programs and policies that help company leaders better manage the workforce. Employee development professionals can be trainers, but they may also be coaches who help leaders hone their employee management skills.

2020 Guide To Recruiting & HR Events, Part 1

Entelo

With the new year around the corner, it's time to start thinking through your 2020 plan. Read on to find out where you’re going next – and which events your friends at Entelo will be attending! Must-Attend For: All Talent Acquisition professionals.

Data & People Analytics: A WorkHuman 2018 Recap

WorkHuman

And now, HR leaders are investing heavily in programs to utilize data for all aspects of workforce planning, talent management, and operational improvement. I had the privilege of attending the fourth annual WorkHuman , conference pioneered by Globoforce, from April 2-5 in Austin, TX.

T3 – 100 HR & TA Technologies You Need To See!

The Tim Sackett Project

It’s a great list that covers technologies ranging from: Recruiting, sourcing, onboarding, LMS, HRIS, engagement, assessments, time and attendance, etc. Alpaka || Time & Attendance Timeclocks || @alpaka_io. Anaplan || Workforce Planning || @anaplan. Causecast (Impact AI Analytics) || Workforce Management || @Causecast. Crowdkeep || Time & Attendance Timeclocks || @crowdkeep.

HR TechStack – Performance Tracking

WhoKnows

There is a lot of software & cloud based apps for modern workforce, at WhoKnows we have handpicked 68 most popular, widely used & recognized vendors in the market. ADP Workforce Now. Kronos Workforce Ready. Kronos Workforce Central. Performance Tracking Tools.

Conference Twitter Primer #HRtechConf 2018

HRmarketer

Coach. aoutwater : Sr Director of Marketing for ADP DataCloud Big Data & Analytics (tweets are my own), youth baseball coach, Kayaker/Backpacker, Go Jumbos. ask_dr_nat : Chief Workforce Scientist at Achievers. Follow us for timely perspectives on the markets.

100+ HR Technologies and Recruiting Tools Worth Watching in Q2 2017

BetterSkills

So consider this list something of a State of the HR Technology Union – and know that it’s a pretty good time to be in this business. It’s a great time to be in this business. Alpaka || Time & Attendance Timeclocks || @alpaka_io. Anaplan || Workforce Planning || @anaplan. Causecast (Impact AI Analytics) || Workforce Management || @Causecast. Crowdkeep || Time & Attendance Timeclocks || @crowdkeep.

Why LAX TechRecruit 2019 is a recruiter’s paradise

Hacker Earth

We are halfway through the year and it’s time to make the most of 2019. In today’s candidate-driven market, recruiters and HRs across the world are facing a tough time in hiring and retaining top talent, and sometimes even both. People analytics and workforce planning.

CLO Joe Ilvento is unlocking potential at Commvault

Chief Learning Officer - Talent Management

As a prize, he got to attend a sales seminar with Tom Hopkins, the international sales guru and author of “How to Master the Art of Selling.”. It needed to be a lightweight solution that didn’t take a lot of time,” he said. Workforce Potential in 3-D.

Tameika L. Pope: From the Fortune 500 to the Federal Government

i4cp

Having mentors, sponsors, and coaches—I call it having a “personal board of directors”—can help with all of these and is a key component to success. I had an “aha moment’ and I said to myself—literally and aloud— “Oh my, I have spent so much time and energy trying to make everything 100%, but sometimes 80% is good enough and you figure out the other 20% along the way. We spend a lot of time on “diversity” and not much time on “inclusion.” My, how times have changed!