Whether the headlines are dominated by The Great Resignation or an impending recession, there is one thing that is for sure: the future of work is wildly uncertain. How is it, then, that we build a team that is resilient, engaged, and capable of doing their best work––not because they feel that they have to, but because they want to? The answer is recognition.
In this engaging, inclusive, and research-guided presentation, hear from workplace expert Eric Termuende as he walks us through Achievers Workforce Institute’s brand new State of Recognition report, and gives us actionable, practical tips to build a culture of recognition and thrive in times of uncertainty.
Attendees will learn:
- How to enhance recognition remotely
- How recognition can be used to attract new talent
- How to drive commitment, productivity, and engagement
- The one thing more important than salary when it comes to retention
- The difference between entitlement and empowered
July 27th, 2022 at 12:30pm PDT, 3:30 pm EDT, 8:30 pm GMT
Human Resources Today is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.