You hear about them almost every day. Another ruling on a wage and hour class action law suit. As an HR Professional, how can you know it all, and how can you help ensure that your company is in compliance?
Companies face ever increasing challenges with today’s workforce environment. Significant burdens stem from constant cost pressures eating away at limited revenues. While employees are a company’s most important resource, they are also its largest cost. In addition, the ever increasing stream of regulations and labor laws create tremendous compliance challenges. Couple this with the need to optimize productivity on an individual, departmental and entity wide level.
Today, more than ever, accurate timekeeping is the key to compliance. Tracking employees' time on paper just isn't cutting it, and you could be left holding a timebomb...ready to explode at any minute.
There is a light at the end of the tunnel. With today's technology, even a very small employer can implement a timekeeping system that integrates with payroll, without breaking the bank, while providing compliance and productivity peace of mind.
In this webinar you'll learn:
- The top 3 payroll compliance offenses that can cost your company huge penalties.
- A brief review of the FLSA, DOL, Meal Premiums and fair scheduling regulations with the biggest impact
- How an accurate timekeeping system can help with compliance, employer/employee transparency, increased productivity and decrease workforce costs
- What is timekeeping integration and what value does it provide for you and your company
- How to identify potential problems in your timekeeping that can expose your company to risk of violation
October 24, 2018 12.30 PM PST, 3.30 PM EST, 8.30 PM BST