Artificial Intelligence (AI) is penetrating every major industry from healthcare to advertising, transportation, finance, law, and education. So the question for many in HR is "How can AI be used to re-imagine people practices such as talent acquisition, new hire onboarding, learning & development, and coaching?"
Join us for this live webinar so you can understand how artificial intelligence will impact, transform and enhance the candidate and employee experience. Future Workplace Founder Jeanne Meister will share the latest research and use cases on the deployment of AI in HR.
Takeaways from this webinar will include:
- Benefits and barriers to deploying artificial intelligence in the workplace;
- A range of business issues AI can solve from sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates to onboarding and personalized learning & development;
- An understanding of how AI will impact your workforce at the personal and organizational level;
- A framework for creating organizational readiness for artificial intelligence in your organization;
- Key resources you as HR leaders can access;
October 23, 2019 11:00 AM PDT, 2:00 PM EDT, 7:00 PM BST
Brought to you by: