HR analytics empower organizations to use employee data to make better working decisions and improve performance in areas such as attracting top talent, accurately forecasting future staffing needs, and improving employee satisfaction. Join us to learn how to empower your organization to align metrics with strategic business goals, using HR analytics.
You will learn how to:
- Prioritize and target applicants who are most qualified for a specific position
- Forecast workforce requirements and determine how best to fill open positions
- Link a company's workforce to their strategic and financial goals, which improves business performance
- Identify what leads to greater employee satisfaction and efficiency
- Better understand attrition and identify high-value employees, reducing turnover
- Establish effective training and career development paths for all employees
Through analytics you can make better decisions about all aspects of HR strategy, including which candidates to hire, which employees are doing well, who's receiving adequate compensation and how employee retention can be improved. Ideally, people analytics can improve on instinct and gut feeling.
It's the future of HR, so that HR can become a profit center - one that evaluates, mitigates risk and partners with the Executive Team to drive profit.
April 10, 2018 11 AM PST, 2 PM EST, 7 PM GMT
Brought to you by: