There are many benefits to keeping up with technology. By embracing ideas like fully-integrated payroll, your organization will be able to save time and resources by eliminating what was once a very manual part of your workflow. In addition, you may be able to mitigate substantial compliance risk by eliminating the potential for human error.
Given these opportunities, why don’t all organizations embrace fully-integrated payroll? While there are several benefits to advances in technology, including payroll integration, for many organizations these enhancements may come with obstacles.
Join Bonnie Treichel, JD, of Multnomah Group, for this episode in the Transitioning to HR Tech series (where your questions are welcomed) and learn:
- What is payroll integration;
- Benefits of payroll integration and obstacles that may stand in the way;
- Common considerations for determining when to dive into payroll integration (and to what extent);
- Methods for screening payroll partners; and
- Action items to get started today!
February 26, 2019 12.30 PM PST, 3.30 PM EST, 8.30 PM UTC