In the day of modern technology, your coworker might be seated in the cubicle next to you or in an office halfway across the world. How can we make sure that our team members are on the same page as one another when they may not be in the same country or time zone? How can we bridge culture-based differences among our employees to ensure that our global teams enrich our organizations? Where do we even begin to sort this out?
Join Deirdre Mendez, Ph.D., Director of the Center for Global Business at the McCombs School of Business, as she describes strategies for developing and managing workplace cultures on an international scale.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to identify culture-based differences that lead to confusion and conflict on global teams
- Why synergistic global teams outperform single-culture teams and how to achieve this synergy
- How to leverage diverse perspectives and access the strengths of each one
- How to establish a style of communication that supports your employees near and far
- How to create a successful international team or company culture
And more! This is an exclusive webinar with Deirdre you won't want to miss!
August 3, 2021 at 11:00 am PDT, 2:00 pm EDT, 7:00 pm BST
Human Resources Today is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute®.
If you are interested in more of our HRCI & SHRM Approved webinars, view the full list here!