Don’t become another horror story of virtual onboarding gone wrong.
- Sorry, but shipping a swag bag isn’t the solution to all your onboarding problems
- No, you can’t just take your in-person onboarding program and make it virtual
- Trust us, your new hires don’t want to sit through 8+ hours of Zoom meetings on their first day
Truth time: You need to rethink the entire virtual onboarding experience.
But how do you do that? With design thinking, of course!
Join Enboarder and world-leading innovation agency, DesignThinkers Academy, to learn the design thinking fundamentals that’ll help you re-envision your onboarding program for a new world of work.
We will also be joined by Miranda Oliver, Employee Experience Manager at Cricut, who will take us through real-life examples of how she redesigned Cricut’s virtual onboarding journey during the pandemic.
- The basic principles to help you take a step back and assess onboarding in its current state––where are things falling apart? What’s working? How do you really know?
- How to take a human-centered approach to empathize with your “users” and understand their needs––whether that’s your IT team, the hiring managers, or your new employee.
- How to ideate and think outside the box to deliver exceptional onboarding experiences… virtually!
What you'll learn:
May 24th, 2022 at 11 am PDT, 2 pm EDT, 7 pm GMT