Employees go through a variety of experiences from the day they start at an organization to the day they leave an organization. These experiences influence their behavior, productivity, and dedication to the organization. In other words, employee wellbeing has a significant influence on organizational success.
This is where HR and leadership come in. By encouraging and expecting inclusive behavior throughout the employee life cycle, each employee will be held accountable for creating an inclusive environment. This presentation will help leaders to do just that.
Join Catherine Mattice as she details actionable steps for encouraging and reinforcing inclusive behavior from the employees’ first day all the way to their last.
At the end of this presentation, attendees will be able to:
- Use employer branding techniques that speak to inclusivity in order to attract talent that fits an inclusive culture.
- Incorporate inclusive strategies into the recruitment process, such as recruiting diverse candidates.
- Create a VIP onboarding experience that increases productivity and influences positive, inclusive behavior.
- Ensure training and leadership opportunities are provided to all and that the trainings themselves are inclusive.
- Assess current retention practices for inclusivity and adjust accordingly in order to decrease employee turnover.
September 15th, 2022 at 9:30 am PDT, 12:30 pm EDT, 5:30 pm BST
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute®.
Human Resources Today is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Human Resources Today is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. All live attendees will receive the SHRM Activity ID to put toward their recertification.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Let's personalize your content