Promoting and sustaining a psychologically safe work environment becomes less of a task when employee benefits are included in the discussion. For any organization looking to move things forward, the key is to go beyond just EAP and training sessions to create a sustainable, healthier culture by integrating your broader HR, DEI, and benefits programs.
Join Sean Raible, total rewards expert and workplace mental health strategist, for the 4 essential pillars to any workplace mental health strategy.
- Breakdown of the 4 pillars
- Where to start and how to get your senior leadership team to buy in
- Critical programs and processes that need to be part of your review and impact employees' mental health
- Where your benefits programs can be enhanced/reviewed to support employees' mental health
- Future trends in workplace wellness and mental health
April 26th, 2023 at 11:00 am PDT, 2:00 pm EDT, 7:00 pm BST
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute®.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Human Resources Today is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.