If you feel like you’re banging your head against the wall driving your culture and employer brand efforts forward, you’re not alone. Former head of employer brand for Glassdoor and industry leader in culture and employer branding, Kirsten Davidson shares the lessons she’s learned the hard way so you don’t have to. Join us for a frank conversation about what just about everyone is getting wrong, and how to get it right.
In this conversation you’ll learn how to:
- Influence executives and get buy-in,
- Create a plan of shared responsibility across the organization,
- Why employer brand activation is essential,
- Establish the tools and processes to get you there,
- Operationalize your culture.
The session will provide you with suggestions and tools for strategic implementation.
October 5 2017, 11 AM PST, 2 PM EST, 7 PM GMT
Brought to you by: