Remove Conference Remove HR Function Remove Time and Attendance Remove Workforce Planning

The 71+ Biggest HR Tech Conferences to Attend in 2019

Digital HR Tech

HR tech conferences are always a great occasion to speak with industry experts in person, to see some of the coolest HR tech startups pitch their business, and to find out more about the companies behind the technology we write about here on Digital HR Tech. So, what better reason to get some of this year’s top HR tech conferences in your diary straight away, right?! Price : for end users – $2,095 (conference), $2,695 (conference + workshop).

The 71+ Biggest HR Tech Conferences to Attend in 2019

Digital HR Tech

HR tech conferences are always a great occasion to speak with industry experts in person, to see some of the coolest HR tech startups pitch their business, and to find out more about the companies behind the technology we write about here on Digital HR Tech. So, what better reason to get some of this year’s top HR tech conferences in your diary straight away, right?! Price : for end users – $2,095 (conference), $2,695 (conference + workshop).

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Five Must-Attend #HRTechConf 2015 Sessions

Visier

HR Tech is closer to a marathon than a sprint,” notes the event’s Co-Chair Steve Boese ( @SteveBoese ) in his annual conference tips post. CHRO Perspectives on HR Tech Monday, October 19th at 3:30 p.m. Awesome New Technologies for HR Tuesday, October 20th at 8:30 a.m.

Five Must-Attend #HRTechConf 2015 Sessions

Visier

HR Tech is closer to a marathon than a sprint,” notes the event’s Co-Chair Steve Boese ( @SteveBoese ) in his annual conference tips post. CHRO Perspectives on HR Tech Monday, October 19th at 3:30 p.m. Awesome New Technologies for HR Tuesday, October 20th at 8:30 a.m.

5 Must-Attend Sessions at Unleash Spring in London

TalentGuard

5 Must-Attend Sessions at UNLEASH Spring in London. If so, we’ll see you there– several of our team members are heading to London to meet up with some of the most innovative HR leaders and technology companies at the conference. Time: . Elaine Mahon, Divisional Director Workforce Planning, Insight and Research Division, Ministry of Justice. Time: March 24, 12-12:35pm. Ana Mitrasevic, VP of HR, Expedia. Time: . Time: March 3, 2:30-3pm.

It’s Time for a People Strategy Revolution

Visier

It goes without saying that great HR functions are strategic: they play a vocal role in critical business decisions and control a significant portion of a company’s expenses. Yet the most commonly monitored HR metrics do very little to deliver true insight into the workforce.

A Talent Map for the Future

i4cp

But it’s what HR leaders must do daily—forecast workforce needs, and anticipate new technologies and talent trends that will shape how the organization does business. Chief human resource officers (CHROs) must frequently do some self-assessment as well, determining what part they and the HR function as a whole will play as the company moves forward. Jamrog asked a similar question of the 25 HR leaders who convened in New York on Nov.

HR Tech Weekly: Episode #237: Stacey Harris and John Sumser

HR Examiner

Hosts Stacey Harris and John Sumser discuss important news and topics in recruiting and HR technology. HR Tech Weekly. Stacey and John host their annual wrap-up show of The 2019 HR Tech Conference in Las Vegas. About HR Tech Weekly. HR Tech Weekly Episodes.

300+ Women Leaders in HR! These Women in HR Bring a Unique Blend of People & Strategic Skills.

CakeHR

As you are probably aware from some of our other articles, we love to showcase lists of HR influencers for our readers to follow, such as our quarterly HR Gurus feature and 89+ HR Analytics Influencers post. This is largely because we believe it’s a great resource for business owners (and others working within the HR function) to gather ideas from the insights and articles they share, enabling followers to improve their own business practices.

Tameika L. Pope: From the Fortune 500 to the Federal Government

i4cp

I had an “aha moment’ and I said to myself—literally and aloud— “Oh my, I have spent so much time and energy trying to make everything 100%, but sometimes 80% is good enough and you figure out the other 20% along the way. Whether that’s being better at money management, leadership, parenting, an HR skill, etcetera. It was quite rewarding (great places to travel, an abundance of perks and resources, etcetera) and yet, quite demanding at the same time. Tameika L.