Remove Globoforce Remove Productivity Remove Strategy Remove Time and Attendance

Conference Attendance 101

China Gorman

You took advice from my last blog post and decided which conference to attend. But now you want to be sure that you leverage your investment by making the most of your attendance. Here are three proven strategies for making sure you get your money’s worth. The speakers are typically big names in the industry who speak on universal topics relevant to the conference theme or they are big celebrity names meant to draw your attendance to the conference.

6 Reasons To Attend HR Tech User-Conferences

China Gorman

I am frequently invited to attend user conferences in the HR Tech space and I am becoming a huge fan of these events. The latest case in point was KronosWorks , the annual gathering of customers and prospects of Kronos , the heavyweight provider of tools and services to manage and engage an entire workforce with a focus on time/attendance management. All user conferences provide training on getting the most of the product or service. ATTEND THESE SESSIONS!

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Top 5 Themes at HR Tech 2017

WorkHuman

Essentially, AI reduces the amount of time a customer has to spend in the software and increases the value the customer gets out of the software. Did you attend this year’s HR tech conference? Las Vegas had a different feel last week – for obvious reasons.

21 Top Talent Management, People Ops, And HR Conferences In 2019

15Five

But learning and development opportunities are fast becoming necessary elements of an organization’s retention strategy. People Operations teams and other people managers can model L&D by attending one of the HR conferences outlined below. Manage your time. Attend the expo.

3 Ideas to Get More Bang for Your Compensation Buck

Compensation Cafe

The New York Time s quoted professor Jarrod Haar of Auckland University of Technology, one of the researchers analyzing the results of the experiment, as noting, “ Supervisors said staff were more creative, their attendance was better, they were on time, and they didn't leave early or take long breaks. Rather, focusing on employee strengths and encouraging more emphasis and productivity in line with those goals delivers more impact in the short and long-term.

Cafe Classic: Unions, Recognition and Employee Engagement

Compensation Cafe

Union workgroups are at the 39th percentile in Gallup's global employee engagement database and have, on average, 6% lower productivity compared to the median. Derek splits his time between Dublin and Boston.

Eight Upcoming Talks You’d Be Crazy to Miss. Seriously.

WorkHuman

We all have limited time. And there are a LOT of things out there to read and see and attend. But how can we know which sessions and talks are worth our time and will get our minds and hearts racing—and which talks are going to be a snoozefest that leave us wanting our wasted time back? For the first time in history, four distinct generations are sharing the workplace, and sometimes it feels as if they’re living in four different worlds.

How to Detect and Correct Low Employee Morale Before it Spreads

SnackNation

Low employee morale is a silent killer of workplace productivity and performance. Sign 1: Lack of attendance and engagement. Studies have found that people with low wellbeing scores can cost a company up to $28,000 a year in sick-day expenses and lost productivity.

The Six Steps To Build A Remarkable Workplace

TalentCulture

” Yet when PricewaterhouseCoopers asked 1,300 global CEOs about their operational priorities that same year, talent strategies didn’t make the top five. In practice, the 80/20 rule applies — 20% of strategies have greater impact than the other 80% put together.

25 Employee Engagement Activities To Reinvent Your Workforce

Vantage Circle

The truth is that most managers treat employee engagement as a one-time thing. Decide on what basis will you select the employees: Staying late doesn’t mean being more productive. You are probably thinking that this is a waste of your company’s time and money. Nap Times.